Tiens Cell Rejuvenation
A Combination of 4 Antioxidants that keeps your heart &
circulatory system healthyA Dietary Supplement Containing• Carrot powder• Gynostemma pentaphylum• Vitamin
C• TheopolyphenolContents150 capsules
per bottleRecommended Intake2 - 4 capsules (In empty stomach) withwarm water / twice a dayEfficiency
- Provides herbal support to heart
- Protects you from stress and fatigue
- Improves oxygen uptake in low oxygen environment
- Activates metabolism, prevents fat accumulation and eliminates toxic substance from the body, etc.,
ICAN ICANG Tiens
It is a biologically active
product and made by using modern biotechnology.Tiens Ikang of saponins, beta carotin, gynostemma, vitamin C, teophenol,
microelements and other biologically active vegetable components which have antioxidantic and adaptogenic characteristics.
One from the most important constituent of this product is the leaves of gynostemma. This plant grows just in forests of China
where all the time they are surrounded with fog and have similar characteristics as ginseng. Earlier gynostemma had been used
in China during the years of crop failure and famine, but farmacological characteristics of the plant and its impact on human
organism was studied for the first time
in 1970 in Japan. A lot of biological studies
and clynical observations were performed in China also. The results of the studies were given to World Medical Protection
Organisation and it is possible that after
their assessment the gynostemma saponins
will be considered the preparation of XXI century for treatment of heart-vessels diseases, stress diseases, cancer, diabetes,
AIDS and other diseases.
- as toning measure;
- as anti cancerous measure;
- to take of pain and stress;
- as measure which easens the nervous system;
- as measure which reduces
the amount of fat in blood;
- to enrich organism with oxygen;
- to increase the sexual function of organism;
- to stop the ageing process;
- to reduce the amount of sugar in blood;
- for regeneration of
- for expansion of elasticity of capilliary walls;
- as strong antioxidator.
This biological preparation
should be carefully prescribed for people having hypertonic diseases. It is NOT recommended to take Ikang later than 6 p.m.
especially for people suffering from insomnia.